Partner / Equivalent
New York City (New York), USA / United States
Raleigh (North Carolina), USA / United States
Corporate (general), Commercial (general), Joint ventures, M&A deals (large / premium), Employment / labour (general), Intellectual property (general), Private equity, Financial services (regulatory), Disputes / litigation (general), Restructuring and insolvency, International, Real estate deals (large / premium)
Erik is Director of Transatlantic Law International (TALI), a London based legal service provider for multinationals and growing companies, with affiliates in 95 countries and more than 4500 counsel worldwide delivering international business law solutions across a full range of business law areas. With 20 years plus of success, TALI provides a true, integrated one stop service for international disciplines including M&A, Restructuring, Global Labor and Employment Law, Commercial and Corporate Law, Energy, Property, Technology, Telecommunications, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Regulatory Law and much more across multiple industry sectors. Erik specializes in global M&A, Restructuring, Global Projects, Global Labor and Employment Law, Disputes, Litigation and deal making worldwide.
- Managed or closed over $5 billion of transactions over all major continents including every country in the EU, the Middle East, Africa, the APAC and LATAM as well as the USA.
- Global advisor to multinationals on cross border and executive level contracts, policies and strategic global initiatives through TALI's L&E law advisory service, www.laborlawplus.com.
- Over 20 years experience in international and cross border litigation and dispute management including claims for and against world's leading companies including managing governmental investigations.
- Strategic advisor in restructuring, consolidating and opening and closing and combining offices worldwide.
- Manged multiple greenfield and expansion projects wolrdwide.
- Strategic advisor for legal solutions in challenging markets.
Hardware, Software, Healthcare, Biopharm, Paper and Packaging, Travel Services, Hotels, Heavy Industry including Chemicals, Hardware, Natural Resources, Green Energy, Media and Publishing, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Universities and Non-Profits, Telecommunications and many others