Junior (up to 3 years' experience)
Intellectual property (general), Data protection and cybersecurity, Technology
Lisa is a lawyer in the firm's commercial team, specialising in IT, IP and data protection law. She works with private, public and third sector clients in areas including technology, health and education. Her experience ranges from drafting and negotiating standard business terms to advising on complex data protection issues and high value outsourcing projects.
- Working as part of the Mills & Reeve team advising the Department of Health and Social Care on its £1bn procurement in relation to NHS Supply Chain (known as the Future Operating Model), playing a key role in the technology transformation work streams.
- Working as part of the M&R team advising the Maritime and Coastguard Agency on its procurement of a replacement radio network infrastructure.
- Assisting higher education institutions including Anglia Ruskin and London South Bank University with their contractual arrangements for the delivery of apprenticeship training.
- Preparing a template contract for the University of Bournemouth to use when procuring SaaS and other cloud solutions.
- Assisting education providers, including the British Council and Bell Education Services, with their contractual arrangements such as franchise and agency agreements.